Sunday 25 May 2008

I Haunt Wizards in uk support tour



When we talk about hype,we talk about hype.I Haunt Wizards are preparing their ep,gained their fans and are set for a uk tour which starts on june 13th,supporting Foals,The Holloways and We Smoke Fags.Cool enough eh?This is gonna be in London.I suppose they will have their ep released by that time,who knows?Redhill is gonna be next,on July 4th.With Crystal Castles,Late Of The Pier,Does It Offend You,Yeah? and Lightspeed Champion.The next day is the Zoo8 festival in Kent with The Cribs,Bloc Party,Hadouken.God,can i attend all these events at once?Haha!And a radio broadcast acoustic version of their work in Kerrang radio where they will be interviewed as well.And on August 4th,the big party day.Good-times drinking-dancing.Partyshank,I Haunt Wizards and Glamour For Better will be on stage!That's Brighton mate,that's entertainment,that's 2008.Have fun.
X.

I Haunt Wizards MySpace

No comments: